Remotely control/automate mobile devices

First off, I know this isn't hacking but I believe the solution requires knowledge of computer networks/how they communicate that is present in this sub.

So basically, I am building an rfid system for a project and I would like an action to be initiated on a user's mobile device when their rfid tag is read. I was thinking their mobile device would have an identifier in the system that would be present on the chip which would be linked to it's mac address so the mobile device can be found and communicated with. But I am unsure how I would get a computer to automatically get a phone to play an audio file or something like that. I've looked into MDMs but am unsure if that will address the issue. Any help or a nudge in a different direction (if needed) would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Jmagic1124
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/4CpHkSi

Comments