I've been catfished. How to find out who he was?

In 2011 I talked to a guy everyday for a year on Facebook. We sent some photos of ourselves (not that kind 😆) so I knew how he looked like. At least I thought I knew...

We've never met in person and one day he just disappeared and never texted me back, even though I thought we were in love. (Nothing sexual happened between us.) He cared about me and we were really close but there were some strange stories he made up and all the excuses why we can't meet. I was stupid, I know...

The only information I have about him is his facebook profile and email address. Is it possible to find out somehow who he was?

It's been 12 years and sometimes he still comes to my mind and I don't wanna accept the fact that it remains the mystery of my life. 😀

submitted by /u/Camille_F
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/DWYSdJr

Comments