Is this guy trying to hack me??

I bought a laptop for a very cheap price. It’s a gaming laptop that costs about $1,200… I got it for $400. I’ve asked the guy that sold it to me for a video of him with the laptop on and show that it’s running and he even mentioned my name so I know the video is legitimately from him. BUT now that I think about it, I can’t help be think that maybe hes planted some software or even planted some hardware device that’ll allow him to steal data from me once I start using it. Maybe a key logger or something. Does anyone know any steps I could take to prevent any kind of hacking? Also do u guys know of anything else he could’ve done with the computer that may leave access to my information if I decide to use it?

submitted by /u/Yunngjedi
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3FsSTrA

Comments