Trouble with verifying email and logging in using Selenium and requests

I am currently working on a project that involves creating multiple accounts on the website Replit. I am using the Python library Selenium and the package undetected_chromedriver to automate the process of signing up and logging in, however, I am running into trouble with verifying the email addresses associated with the accounts.

The signup process goes smoothly, and I am able to receive the verification email at the temporary email address. However, when I click on the verification link, the page that Selenium opens does not seem to recognize that the email has been verified, even though the cookies have been obtained. I have tried using the obtained cookies in the login function but the website still does not recognize that the email has been verified.

I have also attempted to verify the email through requests, but I have not been successful. I am open to using Selenium to verify the email if that is the only solution. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on how to solve this issue.

submitted by /u/skekm
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/7qrvzSZ

Comments