Proxy resources

I'm currently testing a client site right now and I just messed up by going in too gung-ho with the scans without checking for a WAF. I need to route my scans through something else other than Tor, as exit nodes are blocked. The client is pretty generous, so I've got a good 3 weeks to find a workaround.

I'd like to know if anyone has any good proxylists. I've done a good bit of research and sites like https://hidemy.name/en/proxy-list/ seem like BS. I can't seem to get traffic through them via proxychains.

Any help?

EDIT: It's not hard to check proxychains.conf syntax, and I scanned the same ports they say are open.

It's like... they're open, but there's clearly no service running on them or they aren't actually configured to pass traffic through.

I could always go to a coffee shop or whatever down the road. But I'd like to be able to do this from my own home. Client won't take me off the deny list either. Just "part of the test"

submitted by /u/EnthusiasmWorried496
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/C3kgWF7

Comments