Is Game Hacking Still Relevant?

I am genuinely curious. I have been working in the field of cybersecurity for several years now and have become very interested in reverse engineering and exploit development. In my venture to learn more about this I was introduced to game hacking. First through very simple on the spot memory changes, then into patching binaries, and then into DLL injection, but I am struggling to go further than that; at least learning material wise. So I am wondering if this is because game hacking is just not very relevant anymore or if it is because the skills/knowledge are difficult to attain, or something else. If anybody has good learning materials or anything like that I would genuinely appreciate it because I do hope to continue learning about game hacking.

submitted by /u/batch_is_fun
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/d17Y2vz

Comments