Ducky script/snippet to send a sequence of modifier keys?

Hey!, not sure if this is the right place to post this question but some googling around pointed me to this forum so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a KVM that is controlled by a sequence of keys and I want to try to automate its use (by integrating it with Home Assistant). Following this project here I managed to get a Ducky-like device that can receive commands from a network. When I connect it to my computer it works perfectly. All good so far.

What I can't figure out however is how to send sequence of modifier keys. The one I'm trying to mimic is hitting left control -> Releasing -> Left control again -> Release -> A number from 1 to 4.

All the examples I can find are about holding modifier keys while pressing something else or how to send just the Windows key without anything else but can't figure out how to script the sequence I need.

Any ideas?.

submitted by /u/Laucien
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/v8YtXka

Comments