samsung 5s completely dead

is it possible to kill a phone and not have any physical proof of tampering? (unless taken to a professional)

I have an old phone with a lot of stored passwords and photos and I think someone I live with went into my room while I was away and did something to it but I have no proof of this (however things have gone missing in my room conveniently whenever I leave the house or go into the shower so I'm not just being paranoid)

the battery works fine and windows also makes that noise when i connect it to my computer but it doesn't show up nor does the screen turn on or vibrate when i insert the charger I've never dropped it but just randomly stopped working one day,

is there any software that can help with issue?

submitted by /u/Tsumi_no_sensei49
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/x6qY10u

Comments