Is It Possible to Hunt Down a Hacker?

Let me just start by saying that I myself am not a hacker. I’m looking for advice, I guess. I hope this doesn’t violate any rules.

Recently, my sister has had her social media accounts attacked. She’s not a big influencer, just a small time artist. Her biggest following was 1,000, and that was for the IG for her cat. Someone has hacked into her Facebook account and posted CP to it, which for obvious reasons got her banned. I believe it also happened to her Twitter. She’s tried to reach out and explain the situation to META (or whatever it’s called,) but no dice. All of the accounts attached to her FB have been shut down, including all of her Instagram accounts (personal, art, cat.)

I and many others believe the culprit to be her ex-husband. He was abusive towards her, and made multiple threats throughout the divorce. He’s a very vindictive man, despite never actually being slighted by my sister. I’d like to know if it’s possible to figure out who’s been hacking her accounts. If it is possible, then I’m going to figure how to do it so I can help her.

Any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/remotecontrolraccoon
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/phgeEZI

Comments