Fbook live chat support button only able to be clicked on by certain people

So I have a business page on facebook, and I have an ad running. This means that I should in theory be able to access live chat support because I am a paying customer who has purchased an advertisement. I’ve had it running for more than 48 hours now, and there is a button called «get started» that in many youtube videos is shown to lead to a live chat option with someone working for facebook for those with a businnes page who have ads. This is in the meta business help centre. I can see the button, but when I click it nothing happens. I read somewhere that it is only available for US and UK right now, and I don’t live there so I tried a VPN, but that did not solve the issue. Is anyone willing to aid me in this, how I can somehow make the button clickable for my page? Any ideas I could try?

submitted by /u/throwawayannoyying
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/qsh3lAK

Comments