Community Feedback: Thinking of starting all in one offensive security course.

Please remove this if it violates any rules. I wish to be respectful to the community.

Hey folks I'm thinking of building a course which provides entry level students and professionals with the best of Network pentesting + Webapp security + Adversary simulations with Labs in online LIVE 6 months course at a sub $1000 price tag.

I thought of this because I took certification from Offsec and couple of SANS courses both had freakishly expensive price tags to capitalize on the market. With no one to guide and mentor it was harder to focus on self paced Offsec courses with my full time job hence I want to provide a live course where students can learn over the weekends and do homework during the week.

If such a certification were to be created would you pay for it?

If so what would you like to see in the course to make it better than others?

I want to make the course a bit crowdsourced to fix the growing pains of these existing certification authorities.

submitted by /u/Own-Cherry6760
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/mGJDbio

Comments