So I bend Rebar... this stupid machine runs windows XP and routinely tries to take my fingers off by just doing what it wants... (shut off turn back on all good right?)

So this happens and it sucks because you don't know when this stupid thing wants to do whatever when your hands are in a shitty spot... So I have a post it with a number for "tech" guy Tim... I call tim and say hey man this thing takes off at weird times and I need to get this fixed... I hear this dude say fuck... Then pages turning... All of a sudden the cursor shirts moving doing the same s*** I was trying to do so we had remote connection... But he couldn't fix this... Once we hung up I got it working again... Ok..... So their some things in this program that could be way easier but no update available according to "Tim"... So my question is what does Tim do that I can't on site...and also... Is there a Linux based program equivalent that can run these simple bar bending machines that I could run and cut useless timm out... And using that leverage... I should say I have been dual booting Linux (Mint is what I like for now and I mostly boot I to that so I am familiar but use xda A LOT to get shit done lol. Oh and I bend Rebar and listen to darknet stories so I guess im being inspired... (I had a commodore 64 that my uncle was throwing out and all I did with it was play the games he had on disc I had no clue damn it)... 😂

submitted by /u/always_deaming22
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3I7eLTk

Comments