I’m at a loss. I have a stalker.

I have a phone number and nothing more to provide other than a few fake photos this person has sent me of different people they’ve tried being.

They call me from No Caller ID, so blocking them just isn’t an option. If I turn on to not accept unknown callers- I miss important callers like doctors appts, ect. So can’t do that.

They watch my business pages Instagram stories to see what I’m doing from a WEBSITE called StorySaver.net …lol. They admitted this to me. They changed their location to my town on dating profiles (tinder, hinge)

I need peace of mind. They have already found my home address and left a handwritten letter 4 years ago with no stamps- so they put it in my mailbox by hand..

Going back to the phone number- It is an iMessage number ( 909 Cali area code currently ) but everytime I trace it, I either can’t find anything on it OR some guy named Victor is attached to it but I have a feeling that he was the numbers previous Owner.

I feel as if this person has given me “hints” as to who they are, but it’s been 5 years. And I’m over it. At first I thought I could crack this case myself, but I can’t. Originally he had a PA area code (570) but sometime last year he changed it to a Cali one to throw me off maybe.

I have a few locations(states) they either potentially dwelled in and/or lived.

Can anyone give me hints or tips? I need to find out who this is. I have checked every single website that Google suggests when looking for someone attached to a phone number.

I have the selfies I can provide as well. That are obviously more than likely fake. Anything would be appreciated. I’m Kinda over being scared of this person. (Side note- I reverse searched the selfie images too…no luck) I am so god damn lost and over being harassed.

Also cops are useless in this manner. TIA

Edit: this is a burner account I am using as I believe he knows my personal Reddit account as well. That’s the issue. This person knows everything imaginable about me and I don’t know ANYTHING.

Edit x2: I also can provide an Instagram page that I know this person has used but it is private.

submitted by /u/ImageSea2916
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/8ZCAFNc

Comments