what do you guys when bored/ want to have fun?

Hacking is as with many of you not just my profession but also my passion.

with that being said I feel like I’m sorta losing that glow. I’ve started with CTFs, then a tried to find applications in the real world, through which I found responsible disclosure, afterwards I found bugCrowd and Hacker1.

From there I think there’s a lot most of us do. real life OSINT hunts, Malware Analysis, just working on GutHub repos. I’ve taken to hunting scammers. We’ve probably all done it generally figuring out who exactly is interacting with us, and then report them.

it’s not very fulfilling work as you may know, or assume if you’ve not done it. your report may sometimes be valued and acted upon but most commonly there’s nothing that happens.

So i’m curious what are you guys up to? what do you spend your late nights on?

submitted by /u/Suspicious-Cypher
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/Qh6Icb2

Comments