Migrate PowerShell process to another process via process injection?

Hi everybody I hope you’re all doing well.

Recently I was up late at night reading about process injection when I came across an excerpt from this site which says “ an adversary might inject their PowerShell process into a browser.”. I searched tirelessly and could not find any resources on anything similar to this.

That being said, might any of you fine individuals help me figure out how to “inject powershell process” into another process?

I am still pretty new to process injection and so far I only know how to do basic shellcode injection and reflective-dll injection so sorry if this is a noob question lol. From what I can tell this is just process migration but the first few steps confuse me.

Thanks I’m advanced for all the answers and any help including just links to resources is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Aleks_Leeks
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/92vbmGh

Comments