Best resources to learn windows/active directory

So I am in year 2 of my cybersecurity journey. I feel like i'm pretty good at linux exploitation. I can do some hard linux boxes on HTB. I feel like i'm hitting a wall with windows though. I have done lots of tryhackme rooms and all the hackthebox academy modules which involve windows. I've even made a home active directory lab. I can do the easy and (some) medium windows boxes, but I feel like I need more windows knowledge to get to the next stage.

I took a really great udemy course on linux networking and I felt like it really helped me. But I cant find anything similar for windows/AD. Does anyone know any good resources/online courses that would help me?

submitted by /u/jad2121
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/DcZBrYX

Comments