Am I Stupid?

Hi guys. Delete if not allowed or point me in the right direction if it belongs elsewhere! I have a high amount of credit card debt due to personal bad decisions and I posted in another sub about it a while back. Since that day I’ve had someone anonymous reach out to me on Reddit and now on discord with a way to help and I’m not sure how I feel. Not sure if anyone has had experience with something like this or if it feels fishy but in simple terms this person is offering to purchase a malware that takes dormant crypto currency from dormant wallets and transfers them to theirs (or one they set up for me). They then use that crypto to make payments on my credit card accounts and eliminate the debt, after which the crypto will be used for paying off the malware purchase. Everything is telling me it’s fake and I haven’t considered it much but there is a part of me that’s curious. Does this sound possible or fishy and fraud? I’m already in debt, don’t need legal trouble and/or worse financial pain if someone steals access to my accounts.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/DankyBudz31
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/dasUREm

Comments