Unable to reset Microsoft account password

Hello all, I am in need of help. I recently created a new email address for myself (outlook.com) and I had a big brain moment by not entering the password in my password manager and after creating the account I lost power so my computer turned off so I got logged out. I didn't have time to add any recovery email or phone number. All I had time to do was send a few test emails and forward a subscription email. I tried completing the reset password form but of course every time the automated message says there's not enough info. I want to at least try to hack into my own account. If anyone can point me to resources and info I'd be very grateful. I'll keep doing research in the mean time. Thanks,

submitted by /u/StormChaser9700
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/YlMf7FP

Comments