The technical background of a clickbot for YT

Its not that I want to do such a thing, but I was always very interested into Automation, Networking and stuff and I keep seeing tons of companies offering thousands of clicks for youtube, etc. for a couple bucks. So I was wondering how does it work exactly? Cause youtube does track the IP so there must be a way to change it rapidly. So VPNs/Proxys would be an option eventhough I would rather say that there must be thousands of proxies doing the trick.

But proxies are friggin expensive and 2000 cost you tons already. So is there an alternative way or is there some magic trick going on?

Would love some answers, this question keps dangling in my head forever.

submitted by /u/Ayyouboss
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/l4UEzmH

Comments