SSLsplit on kali generates logs but can only be partially viewed properly due to the logs not UTF-8 valid

Hello everyone,

I just started testing SSL interception with SSLsplit on kali box. So far I could manage to intercept all SSL traffic however most of the logs generated by SSLsplit are only partially readable due to these logs not UTF-8 valid.

Test client OS: Android

Kali box configuration:

wireless adapter: WN722N

hostapd, dnsmasq and SSLsplit are running.

DHCP, DNS and AP are providing internet connection to the victim mobile phone successfully and I can see HTTP code, server information from captured packets but not entirely.

I am new to pretty much everything that I mentioned here. if you can give me any information that might solve the issue I have I appreciate it.

Cheers,

submitted by /u/Reliab1yUnreliable
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/1PfeYE8

Comments