Looking for a game that was created to be hacked and for educational purposes

Hello,

There was this really awesome game these hackers once made and it had little objectives to accomplish by hacking the code. Such as, unlocking all the characters, and these mini games. One of them was really fun where these aliens attacked you and you had to type the correct code in decimal from hexidecimal and the missile would kill it.

The game was on steam and I just remembered it. But I can't recall nor find for the life of me what it was called? Having 1400 games, I wasn't sure if it would even be on there because I don't believe it costed money. It's totally possible that it was never even on steam and I just think that.

It was an awesome idea and game and hoping to find it again.

submitted by /u/CPPNewGuy
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/QXhPSne

Comments