Is it possible to manipulate email headers?

Hi, one of my customers didn’t pay invoices for a few months and now he says that he wrote several mails and forwarded the previous mails every time but never got any reply. I checked my mails and couldn’t find them so I asked him to send me the mail header and it seems like everything is fine. Now I’m confused because when the mails couldn’t be transmitted to my inbox there should be some kind of indication in the mail header that the mail didn’t arrive right? He also attached some files to his mail. Could this be the reason why I didn’t receive anything? How can I check this to make sure there’s nothing wrong with my mail server?

Many thanka

submitted by /u/Possible_Squash_9106
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/D7TzHLR

Comments