Is there any way to establish a secure connection in LAN (WPA-2)

I am doing research on how to establish secure connection in WPA-2 wifi network, note that I want to establish a secure connection only inside LAN. I am planning to deploy/host a web app in LAN (it will not be hosted on the internet) for local usage,as many unknown devices will connect to it, so that I want to establish secure connection in LAN.

Some comman techniques that I already know but are useless for me:

  1. Use WPA-3 as it provides protection from MITM attacks (I want to use WPA-2 only)

  2. Create your own CA certificate and install it in the devices to establish HTTPS connection (not possible in my case as many unknown devices will connect to the network and modern browsers don't allow this)

  3. Using crypto.js framework in the web app (It doesn't encrypts the HTTP headers, only body is encrypted)

I did researched a lot on this topic but most of the techniques are useless in my case, if someone know a better way to establish a secure connection in LAN then please comment down below.

submitted by /u/MrEquinox98
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/rA63UIb

Comments