How to contact ISP?

This might be a horrible idea, but my friend and I have been talking about my hacking career, I am a cybersecurity major, currently taking an Ethical Hacking class, I wanted to practice and my friend has given me verbal permission, he will also be giving me written permission. I do not want to get in trouble with my ISP, is there a way I can contact them to see if they will allow me to do this? Or should I just avoid this entirely?

​

EDIT: I guess I should clerify, I do not want to destory his system or steal anything, and this will be written on the scope we create. I just want to attempt to get into his computer and practice my skills in finding information he will hide for me and delting footptints.

submitted by /u/DCornOnline
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/IpzhPYU

Comments