hello from New Zealand!

Hello from New Zealand!

So a bit about me - I'm 34 years old, always been into IT and began some study after I left school (networking and hardware), however that never really eventuated and due to having kids, getting married and not having much luck in IT with a job that paid enough to support my family, I changed careers to become a builder with my wife's Dad. I'm at a point in my life where I'm seriously considering a change in career or atleast toying with the idea. I love cyber security and hacking hits me right! I have just recently purchased my first house so definitely can't take a pay cut and return to full time study so whatever I do has to be self taught in the evenings, so I'm wondering what are some of the best resources available online for me to start learning!? I really hope it's not too late in life to make this change but I feel I'd regret it if I didn't atleast try!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/-Buzzlightyear_
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/eVbHyTI

Comments