Would anyone like to join a CTF group that started from r/hacking and is climbing the ranks?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/comments/usqx9g/anyone_want_to_join_a_ctf_team/ In this post I asked if there was anyone willing to make a CTF team. In the two months since that team started we have climbed to 83rd in the US! The community is active daily and participates in a CTFs pretty much every weekend.

Today I am doing a second round of recruiting since our team needs more people to help us win competitions! We are accepting those that have familiarity with python, C, OR CTFs in general.

Leave a comment or shoot me a DM with your qualifications. I cannot promise everyone who meets those requirements gets a spot, but I will try my best!

Edit: If you did not receive a reply after the first post I am sorry! I was overwhelmed with messages and could not reply to every one. Please shoot me another message, I will sift through all DM's, messages, and comments from today onwards.

submitted by /u/Perfect-Chemical
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/nM0umwa

Comments