What about "The Great Londini"?

I know I made a post very similar to this just a few minutes ago (https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/comments/w4vhlp/youtube_scambaiters_deserved_skepticism/), but I thought this guy deserves his own post.

In case you don't know about TGL, he is kind of a sensation on TikTok. I am however (again) skeptical. He claims to have hacked a few people before, yet he never shows proof of that. He is pretty good at theatrics though, I'll give him that. Not even in a "cringe 12 year old AnOmYNoUS" kind of way either. If I hadn't worked this long in cybersec, I might be convinced he was the real deal.

Anyway, his main niche is outting shitty people to their coworkers/family/employers about the things they do or say online. That probably doesn't sound very sophisticated, yet he claims to be a hacker.

I don't even quite know what specific question I'm trying to ask here. I guess I just wanted to know the community's general opinion on him.

submitted by /u/EnthusiasmWorried496
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/7ZbFRtu

Comments