rdp

Hey Everyone,

So as you could probably tell this post is about RDP and i've tried searching everywhere for the solution to this problem but i just can't seem to find an answer.

The problem is that RDP is constantly dropping out literally every minute. it'll log me on to the remote computer i am trying to access which in this case is a windows 10 server and after i open up the cmd line and start typing commands in it lasts about a minute before i get a connection error then i have to wait another minute for it to reconnect and then it just does the same thing a minute later and in some cases it'll disconnect in less than a minute. Now i've tried messing with the connectivity settings trying to find anything that'll increase my connection speeds but i was unable to find anything unfortunately. I would appreciate it if anyone could provide me with a solution to my problem, thanks guys. Also, ill have you all know that my wifi is the fastest in australia (100mbps)

P.S I know this probably should've been asked on r/networking but im perm banned on there for telling the mods to touch grass because i was being literally harassed and bullied, it was truly pathetic.

submitted by /u/Less-Suspect5340
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/1Vcx7zM

Comments