Seeking imagery

I am giving what may very well amount to the most important presentation of my life and I am looking for your help.

I am looking for examples of non commercial drt boxes / imsi catchers / RF surveillance equipment / war driving gear, stuff mounted on poles, in backpacks, inside clothing.

Now a huge caviet... I know this community is filled with wickedly intelligent people, so please... If you're willing to assist me, think before you capture any imagery of your own personal work. I dont want anyone getting themselves into trouble.

All I can offer in return at this time is a future update as to what where and the results positive or negative of this presentation... and my continued respect for the members of this community, no matter what hat you wear.

Thanks for the eye time, bandwidth and consideration. Hoping you can help me out

submitted by /u/OldOwl_
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/7S6dfGr

Comments