My Ex hacked my account & now I am scared everyone hates me.

I recently broke up with my ex and I believed the breakup went well, but I realized he hacked most of my accounts and committed fraudulent acts on my socials. I’m really disgusted because he literally contacted businesses that I love going to and posted their personal information and made it seem like I hated them. He twisted all the positive information I told him into negative things (I.e he said I hated people because of where they were from, etc.). He knows basically all my personal details because we dated for 2 years. I tried reporting this to police and but they said I’d need ongoing incidences to report a harassment claim (even though he hacked all my accounts). Anyone else deal with this before/can give advice?

submitted by /u/Blue_for_u999
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/Vfe4Yoh

Comments