I really wanna start doing CTFs and making friends with similar interests but I don't know how.

Hey guys so the title says it all, I want to start doing CTFs and start making friends with folks who are into the same tech stuff but I don't know how to go about it.

Just so you guys know some of my technical background: I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Python, I know my way around Linux and VMs, and I've been studying IT and Networking for about the last 6 months.

I think I have a pretty solid foundation to start getting into cyber security stuff but I'm not sure what's the best way to go about it while making friends.

I was thinking that I could perhaps start tryhackme's Jr pentesting course with a few people I meet online? Would this help me accomplish my goals?

submitted by /u/painting_of_oranges
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/MNso6xz

Comments