Any way I can vote multiple times on an online poll? (VPN somehow doesnt work)

So this poll I'm trying to vote on (I need around 300 votes) only accepts a vote per browser, so changing the VPN doesn't work. However I found a method that worked for a while which is the new identity function on tor which restarts the browser and it connects again through a different circuit, it worked at first (like the first 200 votes) but now 90% of the time it says I cant vote because I voted already (I used most of the circuits on tor). The voting on that poll is cookie-based, so if I reset the cookies from the browser it resets the page and I can vote again, but I lose those 200 votes I did. Also got NordVPN and obviously refreshing doesnt work. Any browser or method I can use to refresh quickly and vote every single time on the poll? (the poll site is called polltab)

submitted by /u/zignet3
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/QysKhbS

Comments