Tracing Send Location Of Incoming iMessage

Hey guys. I know this seems like a weird question, but this is a matter of both the safety of myself and my girlfriend.

So an absolutely insane guy who she used to have a thing with (never officially dated) is sending bizarre texts to my gf using both spoofed numbers and his real number to harass her about their “relationship” ending, and at this point he’s found a way to send multiple texts showing that he has access to her exact location.

I have no intention of doing anything illegal, but I would like to know if there’s a way to determine the sender’s location. He uses a VPN which is an obvious headache, but in the interest of safety is there any way to trace the send location despite this?

submitted by /u/blurseduser101000
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/K9UThfc

Comments