Inbuilt Wifi for Hacking

I am total beginner in computer world.. But, Ihave tried fern-cracker once. I bought a 722n V2 adapter for enabling me monitor mode. But, I recenly found out that my brothers laptop (Legion 5 5600h) has an intel built in wifi card which, as i checked, has support for monitor mode. Will it be as capable as 722n for hacking purpose? What are its limitations and what is it poor/ strong at in comparison to 722n?

Not of concern to question: I bought a L5p too.. It will arrive to me in 25 days or so. I dont know now, if it has intel or mediatek wifi.. I hope I get lucky with an intel card too.. Wish me Luck.

submitted by /u/glitchystar_717
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/comments/uo8m3j/inbuilt_wifi_for_hacking/

Comments