How easy is it for a crazy ex to get my pass

I need opinions on this because I’m not too familiar with this stuff. Back in September texts were sent to my boyfriend over tiktok DM, posing as me and asking him for his snap password because my snapchat was “messed up” - AKA trying to log into his snap. The texts sent were very very realistic and the conversation was muted so I never saw it. Earlier today I was going through my DM’s for whatever reason and saw the texts. I told my boyfriend about it and he was like “oh yeah that was weird I knew it was a hacker because you were texting me on snapchat at the time” (guess he forgot to tell me or something). Since I just saw this now and never changed my password, the person has had access to my account this whole time but hasn’t done anything else. They only messaged my boyfriend - which is weird because I had other DM’s and I’m not sure how they knew we were together because we hadn’t posted together. He has a crazy ex but I didn’t think she would be that crazy. Would a random hacker do this? I’m just really worried it’s someone personal. No other social media was hacked

submitted by /u/orangeslice5151
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/q0CUVZH

Comments