Ethical hacking seems almost impossible to learn.

Hello r/hacking community.

For some weeks I've tried to learn anything regarding ethical hacking: the basics, the tools, the infos needed and so on, but it looks like I've made absolutely no progress, and I' not able to find any kind of courses, explanations videos or any kind of content that I'm able to understand and actually do something with. Every tutorial regarding the same thing is different in many ways, some courses and videos are either too technical and do not explain tools or concepts, resulting in nothing but tutorials for "Script kiddies", and others are way too theory based so that a lot of information is given but there are 0 ways to use it.

I have tried youtube videos, many, Youtube videos, services like hack the box, and read articles but I don't even know where and how to start learning, so everytime I try learning something I just get confused because I don't know about something, I try to understand what I don't know and just get more confused.

So, where and how can I even start learning?

What should I learn?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Cool-Alps-7444
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/ih1pczm

Comments