Creating a crunch wordlist with last few characters to be anything

I'm attempting to create a wordlist and I would like it to make only combinations that start with "Password" and for there to be up to 3 added characters at the end that can be any kind of number or symbol. For example:

Password1

Password!

Password2^

Password&3

Password999

Password@31

Password2*&

I haven't attempted to make a crunch wordlist before and I read a decent amount of documentation already. Most examples I can find seem to use the -t switch with !@# added as the pattern. I haven't understood the placeholder patterns yet and I feel like that is what it will revolve around. But as I understand -t !@# will only create passwords with characters in that order. I would like it to be any kind of character. Anyone know what the command would look like? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/JudasRose
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/o03cqBh

Comments