Could my network be hacked?

I created a VM, hopped on tor and explored some onion links. Did nothing edgy or shady Visited some chat rooms, looked at some obvious scammy drug markets and listened to deep web radio. Thats all.

But since then my net has been having weird issues. Like it goes away even when connected so I have to restart my system.

The other systems I use didn't display this thing until right now as I write, one of my other devices on which I've used the wifi I used to go to dark web id acting strange.

Some videos aren't loading, some applications not working well.

In my main system, through which I accessed the onion links I have mcAfee anti virus. Not on the vm but the host.

I have regular checks and there were no threats.

I use virtual box

Should I be worried

submitted by /u/grxyman
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/Ehn9GCa

Comments