Videos are being uploaded to my YouTube Channel

Videos are being uploaded to my YouTube Channel

Hi Guys,

I was an idiot and downloaded some shady program files the other day that I probably shouldn't have.

Since today, strange videos are somehow being uploaded to my YouTube channel. I changed my Google password, made sure 2-factor authentication is enabled, ran a few anti-virus software programs and I thought the matter was solved. Now, a few hours later, the same happened again on my second youtube channel (same google account). I checked, and no other devices are logged in, and no other login activity was registered in my google account. The only thing I can think of, is that I downloaded a virus the other day and that it is uploading these videos from my pc.

First of all - is this possible, that the videos are being uploaded by some virus?

If so, how can I track it down and remove it?

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Cheers,

-CB

Update:
Here an image so you see what kind of videos are being uploaded. All Crack/Bot related (the program I was trying to download the other day was a crack that I promptly removed...)

https://preview.redd.it/ces440vioju81.png?width=1592&format=png&auto=webp&s=02a68b3fc9b11f41c680ae72710fe26b1242d30c

submitted by /u/Grimgorkos
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/bYZXMUz

Comments