putting popOS on lenovo think pad x230

So im using the USB method. im having problems here's the situatuon. so I downloaded pop os 21.10 and flashed it and moved it to my usb (8gig). Well I forgot to make the usb bootable. So I did do that. Now once I did that on my PC (I noticed the eject option was not showing) so I shut down my pc and removed the usb since it didn'toffer thebeject. Then I went over to my lenovo (windows 7 premium service pack 1) and went to bios changed the booting to USB HDD general Udisk. And when I loaded it up. I expected windows to be written over and for it to load smoothly. But all that happens is it loads slowly and brings me to the original windows and just load the usb as the typical opening options and gives me an option to select two files. But that's it. I'm a little lost if I messed up in the process and this lenovo i was given it was an old work pad from a friend. So I don't know if they have software on here still that is effecting this.(even though I reformatted it). So im just puzzled here. Any help guys?

submitted by /u/PirateSteve44
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/OCfDsA8

Comments