My insta was hacked but I have their personal info so I want to know if there is something I can do to get back at them ?

Earlier today my insta account was hacked and this is very important to me as I use it to run my beekeeping business. It was a huge mess to stop them stealing my money and not send products where they like. Luckily I was able to stop that before anything could happen , but before I was locked out of my account I got their email and I also have their phone number. I heard their is a site where you can subscribe somone's email to so they receive thousands of emails per second and it ruins their email so they have to get a new one. Does anyone maybe know such a site and what else maybe I can do to ruin a scammers day with this info ?

Update: the hacker used the same email to scam 1 of my clients out of some serious money. Now I NEED to get back at them. I now know for sure that this is their main email to scam people as a few others said they received an email from the same email address.

submitted by /u/Ghostreaper16
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/SANHqjT

Comments