Is it possible to find all of someones social media pages?

Basically the title. I have a situation where I'm trying to get over something and separate myself from people that were toxic for me. The problem is I like using a burner IG account for the sense of community some of the pages give me. I express my deepest emotions on this burner account sometimes in comments and posts. Recently I've been given reason to believe that someone is monitoring my account and reading all of the things that I write on there. Look I'm not a saint, I've sneaked dissed in the past, I've been toxic. But I swear recently I've just been trying to talk to likeminded people, joke around, and talk ab my feelings on IG and I think whoever is stalking my page can see the things that I do. Its Driving me crazy. I'm Probably going to delete the account but I just wanted to know if this is a possible thing or if I'm just crazy

submitted by /u/Vortivaskisinnocent
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/eALahvG

Comments