Im scared, someone who shouldn't know it, sent my IP

First of all... i don't understand too much about this, if you need extra information just ask, and thank you for helping me.

The thing is i was playing DayZ Standalone (Steam) and then someone threatened on me through discord, and then he sent my IP (It was my ip, i googled it and it shows my location, not exactly, but a big radio inside my country) he said he can hack me and im scared... i never opened anything he sent (he didn't send anything either), also he's the admin from both (the discord server and the DayZ server).

Im scared.... what's going on? from what i've read im safe... but everyone said you can not find an ip with discord only... maybe was steam?

Can he hack me? i deleted everything (from the server to the discord server)...

Again just to explain myself better... he only has access to me through -Discord -DayZ -Steam (he can watch my ID64 or something like that because he's the admin of the server, an unique number).

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Ruts96
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/K7eCP5z

Comments