Hacker News: Ask HN: My Google account was hacked, Google says they can't help

Ask HN: My Google account was hacked, Google says they can't help
7 by lululouise | 2 comments on Hacker News.
My Google account was hacked, I was messaged by someone on Facebook and they demanded I give them money or they would post my private photos. They started posting my pictures and even sent them to my family and friends, dad included! They then changed all my passwords, restore email, phone number ect to their own email and number, so I can't do anything. They wiped my phone and my son's tablet completely, all my banking is gone, everything is gone. I'm now stuck in a foreign country away from my baby with no way to get money or access my email for my travel documents. I'm really scared and don't know what to do. Google says they can't do anything to help me! They can't kick him off or disable my account, I just have to be harassed and blackmailed, and goodness knows what else. I'm a single mum and I'm in a different country to my baby, please can someone help me? I just want to get back. Does anyone know how I can recover and secure my Google account? I've tried everything that I can find/Google have told me to do.

Comments