What keylogger *actually* works for windows that hasn't a GUI with it?

I tried to hack my computer with a botnet before this. Spoiler alert: It didn't work. So I thought "well, let's take this step by step. Let's begin with a keylogger first and then move to those fancy botnets and trojans". But here I come across another problem.

I searched enormous amounts of Github pages, online and none of the keyloggers I tested actually works. Either I need to do large amounts of debugging or to compile c++ files (which by the way, I don't know how to do that and I don't have visual code studio). Can someone find me a working windows keylogger that I could use?

P.S.: My computer has Windows 10 with 64x architecture.

submitted by /u/407PrxAuthReq
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/zo9tsJq

Comments