Does anyone know how to get into an old Microsoft account??

ok so i have an old Microsoft account that i need to regain access too but no longer have the password and its so old there are no security systems in place like a phone or backup Email linked to it. . i have tried going through Microsofts shitty password recovery system but I never had an Xbox account, an Outlook or Hotmail and i do have an old skype but i don't think it was ever linked to the account as it was made before they acquired Skype. . .
i have tried going through their support but its shit and they just did the stupid password recovery system I tried and told them failed. .

Does anyone know a way different way I can recover this account? to be clear I'm not asking to hire anyone. . as I am not tech-savvy enough for that and dont want to get my other information compromised. .
all I want is to know if there is another way I can maybe contact Microsoft or some other way I can regain access to this account??

submitted by /u/V7I_TheSeventhSector
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/nZw4ApJ

Comments