Community Access Device

Hey all,

Need some guidance to see if I can make my life easier.

I'm a postman here in the US and deliver to a set route every day. This route has about 10 gated communities with a keypad access to open the gate (recently upgraded system, called Cellgate). I have my own pin code to be used when delivering and is logged as such. The people who live in these communities have their own clicker to open the gate without having to input a pin code.

Now, I own a HackRF & have also heard about Flipper. Could you all point me to the right direction about where to get started if I wanted to, let's say, intercept someone with a clicker to grab that frequency and to also determine if they're using rolling codes?

Any guidance or comments are appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/elrifas
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/JL3G79k

Comments