A hacking group

Hey guys! I wanted to invite you guys to my discord server: https://discord.gg/bM8puuhH (just launched it a couple of days back). It is targeted at helping cybersec enthusiasts who are into bug bounty and other related fields. How? I'm trying to put tons of cybersec tools at a single place so that anyone can find tools you probably are unaware of. I'm currently putting resources on the group, so wait I'll be putting a whole lot more awesome tools to help you.

I'm no pro, but if we share information with each other we can grow together!

I'll be posting some internship opportunities at the internship channel if I find any.

You can contribute too by sharing resources which you think might be beneficial for the hacking community :)

And what's more, we encourage you to show your current projects and gather members for it!

Hope you have a cool time at our group. Feel free to DM me. I'll try to respond as soon as possible. I'm a bit busy with my college studies but I'll try to do best from my side.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/ultimate_smash
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/wTLuMy6

Comments