using chrome remote access to enter a friend's laptop as a joke

Hi all

I was looking for a way to exploit the chrome remote access feature to enter a laptop of a friend of mine. He is a big Dr. Who fan and I'd like to change his desktop screen to one of those weeping angels and have it change positions every now and then.

The reason I'm not doing it physically is because he's currently on an exchange in another country. As for why, he said that he'd finally be free from me tempering with his laptop (I once pulled that trick where you set an upside down screenshot as background and then flip the screen itself and on another occasion I set his keyboard to the dvorak layout, so yeah... But he does pull similar tricks on me, so it's fair)

Does anyone know how to do this? It would put me at an advantage, I'm sure he's working out something similar too... He knows he has the upper hand when it comes to coding, so I really could use some help...

submitted by /u/GJ1nX
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3rpFQlG

Comments