My mistake, hacks, or lying friends?

Here is the situation, I broke up some time ago, definitely not in good terms because of people spreading lies out of envy, money problems since I had lost my job at the start of covid and had still some stiff to pay before I could repay the economical support i received, and other stuff giving both of us a lot stress.

Anyways I stated clearly that I wouldn't give the money if my partner ended up paying fees made up out of spite ( the owners of our apartment didn't appreciate being notified of the 30y.o. water heater breaking, or constant winter black mould formation in the bedroom due to lack of proper insulation)

Some time after breaking up, I got contacted by my ex, some very specific stuff was mentioned that was accessible only to my close friends group on ig, I talked of the same things in person to a couple of friends but I am 99% they wouldn't even talk to my ex. In coclusion I am sure I didn't accept any virus through attachments or sites since I learned my lesson when I lost my lol account because of a friend, that makes me wonder if they found programs to stalk my ig even though we aren't friends, I have a private profile, I denied search engines to display anything on every account I own and I didn't link the or use the same password for either. Also not a single birthday of mine was remembered, access infos (that also were never supplied) aren't being used, I got no emails to verify access on new devices/locations.

Yeah it's a wall text but I'm high as a kite rn bear with me.

submitted by /u/ToxicGod97
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3nTtZLX

Comments